STUDIO POLICIES AND THINGS TO KNOW
- New to Bodyshop? Check-out our Getting Started page HERE!
- The studio opens 15 minutes prior to all scheduled classes. New students should plan to arrive at least 10 minutes early.
- Please do not wear wet/snowy shoes on the bikes. You may wipe your street shoes down or talk to us about Cycle specific shoes that will improve your ride and performance.
- Bring a water bottle for class. We’ve got a water cooler as well as a tea/coffee station.
- We provide towels for class, but you’re welcome to bring your own or purchase a specialty towel in the lobby. Most studio classes require a yoga mat. Bring your own or you can borrow one at the studio. We also sell Manduka yoga mats.
- Class reservations must be cancelled at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled class in order to avoid fees or the loss of your class. Late Cancels and No Shows will result in the loss of your class for all class package holders, 4x/Month Membership, 8x/Month Membership and 12x/Month Memberships. Unlimited Memberships (including New Student First Month) will be charged $10 for Late Cancels and $15 for No-Shows.
- If a class is full you can be added to the wait list. If a spot becomes available an hour or more before class, those on the wait list will be automatically moved into class and will receive an email notification. If a spot becomes available due to a late cancel, less than 1 hour before class, we will call/email those on the wait list to fill the open spot. Please remove yourself from the wait list if you decide later you do not wish to take the class to avoid late cancel/no-show fees.
- All students must be 16 years of age or older to attend classes, unless otherwise noted. Students under the age of 18 will need a parent or legal guardian to sign a waiver.
- See Terms & Conditions for more info.