New Clients - Getting Started
Welcome to Bodyshop Fitness + Wellness. Getting started couldn’t be easier. Follow the simple steps below.
Sign In | Account Setup
- Visit the Pricing page and Purchase a New Client Special, Class Package, Studio Membership or ON DEMAND package that’s right for you.
- Your Ribbon Studio Account will be created as part of the checkout process, including your own unique password.
- Sign In at Bodyshop.fit, research our talented instructors & classes, and sign up for a scheduled class at a convenient time.
- If you purchased an ON DEMAND Package, visit the the ON DEMAND library for immediate access to our extensive collection of online classes.
- Show Up and Have Fun! First Studio Visit | What Should I Bring | ON DEMAND Info | LIVE Stream Info
- Ribbon App – Be sure to download the Ribbon Experiences App. Once your Bodyshop account is created in Ribbon, you can download the Ribbon App and it will link to Bodyshop automatically. With the App you can book and cancel classes, purchase Class Packs & Memberships and access the OnDemand Videos. For more detailed account info, you can Sign In to your Bodyshop Ribbon log-in in the top right corner of Bodyshop.fit. – Google/Android | Apple/IOS
General Studio & Class Information
For your first class, please be sure to arrive 10 minutes early and let your instructor know that you are new to the studio. We will be happy to show you around and answer any questions you may have.
Not sure which classes may be best for you, no sweat, contact us and it would be our pleasure to schedule an appointment with you to review your fitness goals and a class combination that is best suited for you.
What can you expect on your first studio visit?
- The studio is open 15min. prior to all scheduled classes and workshops.
- We’ve got plenty of parking in our parking lot right outside the building.
- When you arrive, please check-in at the kiosk at the front desk.
- Hang out in our lobby, fill up your water bottle (we have a water cooler), grab some tea or coffee and place your things in one of our lockers (bring your own lock if you’d like to secure your belongings).
- Get psyched for a great, energetic and genuine class experience! We LOVE what we do and we hope you will too!
Be Prepared! What should you bring to class?
- Bring a Water Bottle!
- For your convenience we provide towels for classes. If you’d prefer to have your own we also sell specialty towels in the lobby.
- Most classes in the Studio are practiced barefoot, but if you’d prefer to wear shoes for FitHIIT classes you are welcome to.
- Classes in the Cycling studio require shoes. You can either bring your own cycling shoes (SPD cleats) OR sneakers (a sturdy bottom is best as flexy/minimalist shoes are less comfortable/safe)
- Bring a yoga mat for Yoga Flow, Yin Yoga and Fit Sculpt classes. Mats are optional for BarreFit classes. Forgot your mat? No sweat, we have mats available to borrow, or purchase a Manduka mat in the retail shop.