Welcome to Bodyshop Fitness + Wellness. Getting started couldn’t be easier. Follow the simple steps below.
STUDIO ACCOUNT SETUP
BODYSHOP ON DEMAND ACCOUNT SETUP
***Studio Members – If your Studio Membership includes Bodyshop On Demand Access as part of your monthly membership, you will receive an email with instructions for setting up your Bodyshop On Demand Account when your Studio Membership is activated. If you do not have an On Demand Account, Contact the Studio.
General Studio and Class Information
For your first class, please be sure to arrive 10 minutes early and let your instructor know that you are new to the studio. We will be happy to show you around and answer any questions you may have.
Not sure which classes may be best for you, no sweat, contact us and it would be our pleasure to schedule an appointment with you to review your fitness goals and a class combination that is best suited for you.
What can you expect on your first Studio visit?
- The studio is open 15min. prior to all scheduled classes and workshops.
- We’ve got plenty of parking in our parking lot right outside the building.
- When you arrive, please check-in at the kiosk at the front desk.
- Hang out in our lobby, fill up your water bottle (we have a water cooler), grab some tea or coffee and place your things in one of our lockers (bring your own lock if you’d like to secure your belongings).
- Get psyched for a great, energetic and genuine class experience! We LOVE what we do and we hope you will too!
Be prepared! What should you bring to class?
- Bring a Water Bottle!
- For your convenience we provide towels for classes. If you’d prefer to have your own we also sell specialty towels in the lobby.
- Most classes in the Studio are practiced barefoot, but if you’d prefer to wear shoes for FitHIIT classes you are welcome to.
- Classes in the Cycling studio require shoes. You can either bring your own cycling shoes (SPD cleats) OR sneakers (a sturdy bottom is best as flexy/minimalist shoes are less comfortable/safe)
- Bring a yoga mat for Yoga Flow, Yin Yoga and Fit Sculpt classes. Mats are optional for BarreFit classes. Forgot your mat? No sweat, we have mats available to borrow, or purchase a Manduka mat in the retail shop.